Electronic Cigarette HEALTH ADVANTAGES
vapinger.com The question of e cigarette health has been on the minds of many people recently. As more people have become aware of the harmful effects of smoking on their bodies, there’s also been an increase in the sales of these products. With that said, it is understandable that a lot of questions arise about e cigarette health. Here are some of them:
– How does the actual person who is smoking get cancer? Many people believe that because the tar and another chemicals found in cigarettes are inhaled, the individual will get cancer. That is true, but this is not the only factor involved in e cigarette health. You can find other things that are likely involved aswell.
– How long does it take for the effects of tar and chemicals to set in the body? Once you smoke, the tar enters your lungs and stays there for days. After that it combines with bacteria and mucus and forms lung cancer over a period of time. So while tar is definitely a reason behind cancer, the longer it stays in the torso, the more damage it can do.
– Are there other cigarette health threats involved? Some people argue that smoking is really a one-time deal. After all, if you stop smoking once and for all, you will not get cancer, right? Unfortunately, your lungs aren’t made for constant smoking.
– Can you enhance your e cigarette health? Needless to say you can. The key would be to start slow and take small steps. You won’t ever eliminate your lungs and your heart entirely, but by keeping them healthy and working properly, it is possible to improve your general health and well-being. This includes improving your asthma and COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) symptoms.
– How can you cure yourself? The simplest way to cure yourself is to stop smoking. There are a number of different ways it is possible to quit, from cold turkey to hypnotherapy to laser therapy. If you don’t like one method, you can try another until you find something that works for you.
– Is it possible to prevent asthma and COPD? Your lungs aren’t the only ones that suffer from smoking. You also put yourself at an increased risk for developing both diseases. In fact, a report conducted by the American Heart Association shows that as much as nine out of every ten cases of chronic bronchitis and emphysema are associated with cigarette smoking. Both of these diseases are associated with weak air sacs that cannot support the growth of the cilia, the fingerlike cells that line the lungs’ airways. When cilia become too small, they can cause difficulty breathing and increase the threat of an asthma attack or COPD.
Quitting smoking will not only protect your e cigarette health, but will also improve your overall health. Since smoking weakens the disease fighting capability, quitting smoking will allow you to more effectively protect yourself against colds and flu. It will also make you healthier overall. As an added benefit, if you stop smoking you will also be less likely to develop heart disease, a common killer. It is really worth the few hundred dollars it costs to quit smoking for good.
There are numerous of cigarette health benefits which come from using an electronic cigarette. For instance, the smokeless alternative permits you to continue enjoying your preferred cigarette, without worrying about second hand smoke. If you live in an especially populated area, this may mean the difference between living and breathing in second hand smoke. There is no danger involved in using this type of device.
Along with medical benefits, another e cigarette benefit may be the money. While there is no smoke, there is absolutely no carbon monoxide produced. That is a positive change from traditional cigarettes that use coal, which releases thousands of harmful toxins into the air. The cost of purchasing and using an electronic alternative are significantly less than purchasing and losing traditional cigarettes.
For anyone who is concerned about the safety of e cigarette health advantages, you have a very valid reason. Over three thousand studies have already been done on the effects of smoking on humans. Most of these studies have discovered that the short-term risks are really low when compared to the long term risks. However, if you are an avid smoker, it could be time to quit the dreaded cigarettes. In the event that you quit smoking, not only do you want to enjoy the great things about the cigarettes, but you will also save a lot of money by not purchasing them.